Thursday, November 24, 2011

11.11.11

As I've mentioned before, 11 is my absolute favorite number!! This month marked a very special day for me with it being 11/11/11!!! Years ago we would joke that I would get married on 11/11/11 because I would have been in college for 3 years and 21 years old. Seemed plausible right? haha Well since I'm not even dating anyone let alone engaged, I threw an 11/11/11 party for friends instead! Here's a little play-by-play of my ultimate day.

 {Up late the night before making all the food!}

 
{Lots of treats!}
{"11" cupcakes}
{A note from my roommate.}
{Started the day off "lucky" with my Lucky Charms!}

{Here I am at 11:11am. Just working away and texting my friends and family to with them a happy 11:11!}
 {I loved seeing my lucky number everywhere!}

 {Running errands after work to get stuff for the partay.}

{The party sign}

{Friends}

  {Jealous of his shirt!!!}

{Here I am at 11:11pm!!! :) We had a New Year's Eve type countdown until 11:11pm on 11/11/11!}

 {Friends celebrating at 11:11!}

 {Successful party!}

No comments:

Post a Comment