Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Fabric!

I picked up these unique and beautiful prints the other day! Let me know if you would like anything made out of them. I will be posting new items soon - some of which will be featuring these fabrics!
beautiful floral spread

I lalalala love this! When it's all rolled up into a flower there are so many amazing colors and patterns!
I hope everyone's having a good last little bit of summer! It's almost time to get back in the swing of a school routine...:( The top {5} things I'll miss most about summer are:

{1}: Almost no responsibilities.
{2}: Summer Nights
{3}: Swimmmmmming
{4}: Vacations
{5}: Staying up late & sleeping in.

Sigh. I will miss you summer. But here's a secret...I love love love love love FALL! Wooooo! I can't wait until...

{1}: FOOTBALL STARTS
{2}: I get to wear pants, hoodies, sweaters, and lots of cute layers!
{3}: Fall weenie roasts up the canyon.
{4}: The beautiful sight of leaves changing color.
{5}: The crisp smell of fall nights. Ohhhh yum.

So even though summer is ending, a new beginning is about to unravel. Kinda like the fabric I was talking about at the beginning of this post. Remember when I thought this post was just going to be about fabric and now we're talking about changing seasons? Rambling on and on eventually ties together right? :) I'd say so! HAPPY SUMMER ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment