Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Updated Fabrics

AI have sold out and purchased some new fabrics so here is an updated inventory of what I have! :) Please feel free to select any colors and request a custom design.

I love to make unique orders that match for weddings, bridal showers, or other events. If you have a color combination in mind and you do not see the color listed here, please contact me and we will do all we can to work with you! If you have any questions please let me know!

Thank you everyone for your continued support of my crazy fun filled hobby! :)

Plain Cotton Fabrics

Patterned Cotton Fabrics

Plain Silky Fabrics

Patterned Silky/Sheer Fabrics

**{TIP}: It is best to pair the plain cotton + patterned cotton together as well as the plain silky + patterned silky/sheer together. You are able to mix and match however you like, but usually the same type of materials work best with each other. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment