Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Today is a new day.

"Today's a brand new day! Time to make decisions, be a better person, forget about yesterday's problems and move forward! Just do it."
- Brittany Nicole Aurich via Facebook on June 29, 2011

It's been a rough few weeks in this little mind of mine and I feel like I never know what I'm supposed to do. Today I decided that it's a new day so I can restart my emotions and be a better person. I do not know exactly what I'm doing or why I'm making this so hard, but I need to be the one to fix that. And I am. Tonight. By making a PROS and CONS chart. Yesssssss. I love those. I'll let you know how it goes.

The chart will look something like:

STAY IN PROVO vs. MOVE HOME FOR THE REST OF THE SUMMER

Oh how I wish I just knew what to do. As for now, I need a laugh so I will reminisce on this picture below. I wish I was in that mood right now. Straight up yo.

2 comments:

  1. Britt. You've always been so awesome at being positive and loving your situation no matter what it is. I know no matter what you decide you'll love it and have the time of your life.
    And also pro con lists are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lauren you're the best!!

    ReplyDelete