Saturday, June 25, 2011

{4th of July} happiness ♥

My new {4th of July} accessories have been posted to my etsy! Every year I pull off the red or white tshirt with a pair of blue shorts for my oh-so-festive 4th of July outfit. Every year it looks the same. Every year I wish I had something cuter to wear. Well this year I will! I'm going to be sportin the red, white and blue headband and bracelet! Cute right? :)

If you want to participate in the campaign to end the plain Jane 4th of July outfit go ahead and buy one of these cute accessories below! Spice up your 4th of July wardrobe this year! Hoo-Rah!


{Let Freedom Ring Bracelet}
{Lil Girl 3 Rosette Headband}

You can purchase these items through my etsy or contact me for more ordering information! All orders must be placed by Tuesday, June 28th to allow for shipping time. If you live in Utah, I will accept orders until Friday, July 1st! Have a happy pre-4th of July weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment