Monday, June 6, 2011

My 4 {firsts}...

Hello! I've had a few firsts lately so let me share them with you!
First snow cone of the summer 2011 season and let me tell you it was just as delicious as last year if not yummier! I've been craving me some more Tiger's Blood ever since I had my last bite. Maybe tonight? :) Actually it's super windy and cold tonight so probably not. :(
First boating trip of the summer 2011 season was on Saturday! I was sportin a super hot sunburn the rest of the day, but that's typical Britt right? What does sunscreen even mean? ;)
On Saturday night I went to my first REAL game ever! My sister had 2 tickets on the 3rd row behind the goal and it was really sweet! Minus the stinky, cigarette/beer smellin, bleepity bleep bl#$&*p swearin guy next to me. haha

And last, but not least, my best friend's little sister featured me on her blog! This is brielle's first feature so go check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment