Sunday, March 20, 2011

Flower Basket Boutique

Three posts in one night! Wooooo! I'm on a roll. I saw that I never published this post and I am not sure why :) So here it is!
I have recently become part of the Flower Basket Boutique entourage. If you live in the Provo area go check out this adorable little boutique on 45 N. University Avenue. You will come across some of my brielle accessories - how exciting! The Flower Basket Boutique is literally a flower shop in one half and then a wowamazingcutedarlingsupercutesuperdarling boutique throughout the other section of the store. They have the ca-utest things. You should check them out.
If you have not "liked" brielle design on Facebook head on over and do so! My mom just cancelled her facey account so I now have one less follower. Great. Once again, spread the brielle love! Well I'm off to take a bubble bath or something else that sounds just as wonderful and relaxing as I ponder my life away. Goodnight to all those out on the World Wide Web!
♥ Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment