Friday, September 2, 2011

Back-To-Busy

Well I have successfully made it through my first week back at school and work and boy it was sure busy!! Have I mentioned lately that I am going to school full time in the Elementary Education program, working 2 jobs and running my Brielle Photography and Design business? Wow. A lot. :) But I love being busy! By the end of the day I am totally pooped though and definitely missing summer bliss, but I know all this hard work will pay off.

For a summary of my busy back-to-school week here are my oh so random phone pictures from the last 7 days! Enjoi.

All ready for my first wedding photography!

<span class=

So on the 2nd day of school I was trying to figure out if I should wear plain black flip flops or my super awesome Walmart $5 design flip flops. I forgot that I was wearing 2 different shoes and walked to school like that!! ha Once I realized I was wearing 2 different shoes I hurried back to my apartment to switch into a matching pair. Good thing I only live 5 minutes away from the school! :)
<span class=

Oh just stalking Chan at work while I missed her face.
<span class=

This paper towel dispenser was over a vent and the paper towel was flapping everywhere. I must have been really tired because this was SUPER funny to me and the little girl I take care of so we took a picture to remember it. :)
<span class=

Seeing this awesome outfit at Build-A-Bear led me to texting my best friend and requesting that we take a trip out to Denver in the next 2 months to go to a Broncos game!!!!! I've always wanted to go to an NFL game and I'm ready to make it happen! :)
<span class=

Ahhhhhh :) The new Rhianna perfume is to die for. I'm asking my madre for it for my birthday!
<span class=

I also want these beautiful running shoes for my birthday!
<span class=

A 9:30am cake bite? Don't mind if I do! Especially during school!
<span class=

Hanging out at the UVU volleyball game!
<span class=

Me && Michelle at the game.
<span class=

Happy Weekend to everyone! Hopefully this Labor Day weekend will be filled with fun adventures for this little busy college life living girl! Au Revior!

No comments:

Post a Comment