Thursday, August 11, 2011

New challenges!

I don't know what's in the air this morning, but I've decided to take on 3 new challenges since I've been awake for the past 1.5 hours.

1. I bought Mane n' Tail shampoo and conditioner and used it for the first time this morning! We'll see how this stuff works :) It doesn't have a very yummy smell, nor does it leave my hair soft, but hopefully the sacrifices will pay off soon. I'm excited to see how it works!

2. When I lived in Cedar City I took on the 100 Push ups Challenge and loved it! I didn't end up finishing the program because I got sick, but the very last day that I completed I was able to do 99 push ups!! I'd say that's a good accomplishment :) I've decided to do this challenge again and started with Week 1 Day 1 this morning.
3. Along with the 100 Push up Challenge, I am also doing the 200 Sit Ups Challenge. These challenges are awesome because they give you day by day instructions to complete to help you be awesome and stronger.
I want to make a progress chart that I have to put stickers on because that is such a motivator for me. If I see that I left a day blank it just eats under my skin. haha Hopefully I will be able to stick with these 3 challenges and see good results!

As for now, I need to call a bunch of auto shops around Provo & Orem to find the best deal on safety and inspections...boooooooo. Waste of money? Yep I'd say so!
Have a happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment