Tuesday, August 23, 2011

{Fall Colors}

Here is my color scheme for my fall accessories. I'm definitely diggin' the burnt colors and for sure the mustard yellow and grey combo!



{colors}:
-light grey
-forest
-burnt red
-dark grey
-mustard yellow
-navy
-burnt orange

I am able to turn these colors into any Brielle accessory! Bracelet, headband, fabric necklace, hair clip, you name it, I'll do it. Just contact me and we'll get these little hands of mine designing away.

PLUS, because college is so expensive, I've decided to do a little back to school discount for all those who place an order before school starts. (For those of you lucky ones not about to hit the books that means by this Sunday, August 28th @ 11:59 p.m. :)) Just visit my etsy site and use the code "SCHOOLROCKS" to get a 20% discount on your entire order! Cool right?

Get some of these beautiful fall accessories for your back to school wardrobe! This is my favorite time of the year to dress and accessorize so you'll definitely catch me wearing some of my new fall fabrics. And you should too. Because they're cute. And you're probably cute. So it would look nice.

Be sure to contact me with any questions!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment