Wednesday, June 22, 2011

4th of July Accessories!

I will be posting some super cute 4th of July accessories in my etsy shop by this weekend so check by soon!
I'm starting to get in the 4th of July spirit and hope you are too! It's one of the best holidays! Last year my mom threw the cutest (and when I say cutest I mean seriously the cutest) BBQ picnic up in Millcreek Canyon & this year we are carrying on the tradition. I can't wait!

Here's a cute picture from last year's 4th of July BBQ with mi amigos. Can I just say that I'm glad my hair is blondie blonde again? :) I'm not a huge fan of that brown hair I was sportin' for a lil while.
Okay I need to go because I am supposed to be studying for my math final that I have tomorrow. Hoo-Rah tomorrow's my last day of summer semester!!! I think will celebrate by crafting and adding new items to my etsy! Okay and probably getting some delicious mashed potatoes from Chilis for din din. Sound odd? Yeah it is, but it's delicious! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment