Sunday, May 15, 2011

Disneyland 2011

We finally took our family trip to Disneyland!! Here's a picture play by play on what we did! :)
Day 1
Driving side by side with Jason, Jess & Kayden! :)
We arrived Saturday night and went right to Huntington Beach.
Kayderoni's first time at the beach.Off to Downtown Disney for some shopping to get in the Disney spirit!
How cute is that?! Love him!
Yummiest chocolate caramel apple EVER.
The Lego store was sweet!!
This Woody Lego sculpture was so crazy cool.
ESPN Zone!!! I got a way cool bag from this store that say, "Yes I'm a woman. Yes I know the game. Yes I watch ESPN." Love it! (Check out the awesome people in the background haha.)
Day 2Walking into Disneyland!! Woooo!

This cute little kiddo all ready for his first Disneyland experience :)
First ride!!!! Peter Pan :)
A Bug's Land
My first "roller coaster" since I was a way little kid: THUNDER MOUNTAIN!! I conquered my roller coaster fear and decided to give them a try and I fell in LOVE!
I'm really scared of mascots so I had to really put it all behind me for pictures like this. haha I would get nervous right before I'd go up to them but then I'd be good after that...except when they'd sneak up behind me like Goofy did. No bueno.
Smashley on the Merry-Go-Round
Ashley, Jason and Jess saw Kobe Bryant right by the Merry-Go-Round. No wonder why he lost to the Mav's...he was playing at Disneyland! Booooooo Kobe Bryant forever. Good thing I didn't see you....I would've wanted to have a few choice words with you cocky MVP.
Day 3
Enjoying a nice lil boat ride around Storybook Land. (Pretty lame ride haha)
2nd roller coaster: Matterhorn
Main street Disney!
We took a break and went back to the hotel room to swim for a little bit. This kiddo LOVED the pool for about the first 15 minutes and was deep belly laughing when we splashed, but after that he was dunzo.
Love this place!

Day 4

Ashley and I woke up early to use our Magic Morning passes and it was so much fun!!
We were the very first cart to go on Thunder Mountain!!!
Hahaha I didn't like Space Mountain too much. That picture explains how I was trying to hold by breath so I would get sick all over everyone. At least it worked!
Gotta love the classics!
Winnie the Pooh
Kayden loved Winnie The Pooh!! It was so cute! He was trying to reach his hands out for Winnie to hold him and then he just kept grabbing him in all the pictures.
California Screamin is the biggest roller coaster I've ever been on and I had a blast! It was so much fun!! I thought I was going to die at first, but then I loved it!
California Screamin!
By the end of day 4 this guy was all konked out.
"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."—Walt Disney

We had such a great trip and we all want to go back! It's only been 2 weeks since I've been home and I'm already wanting to plan another trip. I hope everyone has the chance to experience Disneyland as an adult because it is just as much fun as when we were kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment