Wednesday, December 1, 2010

{115 Days of Summer}

This past summer I did a really fun photography project where I took one picture for each day of the summer. Once the summer was over I had 115 developed pictures sitting in Walgreens photo envelopes and I wanted to put them all together somehow. After seeing Elizabeth Kartchner's cute felt album I knew that was just the thing I wanted to do! So ta da! Here it is!





The album ended up being SUPER bulky from the huge stack of pictures I had so I am still not qutie sure how I'm going to attach it all together, but at least I made it this far and actually have the pictures in one central place :)

1 comment:

  1. Ok...girl!!! WHY DID I NOT KNOW YOU WERE THIS CREATIVE????!!!! I am so jealous looking at all this cute stuff! But I love this picture album!! I"m just so impressed!! Your so cute!! LOOVVEE it!!!

    ReplyDelete