Sunday, November 25, 2012

'Tis the Season: Mini Sessions

Hello all! Can I just say how much I've missed being behind the lens the past 6 months! My wonderful new teaching career has kept me on my toes as I am continuing to learn, grown and develop a love and passion for teaching unlike anything I've ever had. My 20 little 2nd graders keep me laughing all day long and I cannot imagine doing anything else.

This past weekend I had the opportunity to take family photos for my brother's Christmas card which got me thinking that I should do mini sessions during the month of December. In the past 6 months I have had many wonderful clients ask to book sessions, but since I have been so busy with teaching I've had to politely decline. GOOD NEWS PEOPLE! I am going to host mini sessions during the entire month of December! If you would like to have a fun family photo shoot I would love to take your photos! Many are planning for upcoming Christmas cards and mini sessions are just the way to capture that perfect and recent photo! If you are interested in booking a session or would like more information please feel free to contact me at briellephotoanddesign@gmail.com.

I cannot wait to work behind the lens this month and look forward to meeting with you!

XOXO,
Brittany
Brielle Photography and Design



No comments:

Post a Comment