Sunday, April 1, 2012

#Marchphotoaday Weeks 3 & 4

I have been a terrible blogger lately! Holy smokes. The past three weeks have been so busy as I've been teaching/observing in a 3rd grade class. It was such a great experience, I learned so much and I really feel like I could have my own class now. Only one more semester of student teaching and then I will officially be Miss Aurich. :) 

Until then I will finish up this semester of school, shoot a couple weddings this spring, and continue to embark on my crazy adventures. This week's adventure = a roady trip to Disneyland! I'm sure there will be lots of instagram pictures to come!

I have finished up #marchphotoaday - not quite sure if I'm going to continue the challenge in April. I sometimes think I would rather take a picture of something that represents my day instead of following a prompt, but who knows what I'll end up doing. 
Well, cheers to a great March!


No comments:

Post a Comment