Thursday, January 26, 2012

February {Photo A Day}

I am beyond excited right now!! Last year I did Project {365} and took a picture every day so naturally taking pictures of simple things became a habit for me. I decided that in order to not overwhelm my computer folders with picture upon picture upon picture again this year, I was not going to not continue this project for another year. Ever since January 1st I've regretted this decision and I wish so badly that I would have continued this year's Project 366 (hello leap year!) Ready for the good news?! I came across a challenge from this blog that is a month by month photo challenge.


Give me a HOO-RAH! This is totally up my alley and exactly what I've been looking for - some kind of excuse to get back into my daily picture taking! :) So stay tuned next week as I begin this photo challenge. Anyone planning on joining me? C'mon, let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment