Monday, January 23, 2012

Bloggy Face Lift :)

Hello everyone and welcome to my new bloggy blog! I spent the day Saturday snuggled in a blanket as the rain poured down and I re-designed the whole thing for a fresh, clean and new look! I've also added a menu bar at the top to easily navigate through my page and find what you are looking for! 

I am currently booking photography sessions for the upcoming spring and summer!! Yay! I am working very hard to become the best I can be with photography and hope that if you are considering family pictures, have a wedding coming up or need portraits taken to keep in touch with me! ♥ Please contact me for pricing and booking information and I would be happy to meet with you for a free consultation. 

I also had the wonderful opportunity to hang out with Lindsey Orton at a few of her wedding shoots this weekend so look for a post to come full of beautiful bride pictures! 

I hope you're having a great Monday everyone! It's really snowy here which means that the cable is down which means that I cannot watch The Bachelor [thumbs down]. I guess I'll do some homework and editing then! Until next time! Peace.


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new look!!!!

    I actually fell on the Bachelor last night. I didn't realize it was back on. hehe But I didn't watch it all.

    Check out my blog too:
    thediydreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Christine! I'm definitely a Bachelor fan! :)

    ReplyDelete