Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Oldie but a Goodie.

Hello there. Long time no talk. I've been up to my earballs in homework and final projects the past week and I am now starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel...YAHOO! To celebrate, here's a blog post that I started a week ago and never finished. It's never too late to publish right? ;) Enjoi.

My {top 10} from November 28, 2011:
 
{1.} Being a student is waaaay different from being the teacher. I'd rather be the teacher.

{2.} Tough decisions make us stronger. Be tough. Be strong.

{3.} If we do what we think we cannot do, we become better.

{4.} Go with your gut.

{5.} Do what makes you happiest, not richest or most successful.

{6.} Push up bras rock.

{7.} I will always and forever be a gospel doc teacher. Dang.

{8.} Not eating cereal in the morning is not a good idea. Sugar vs. Eggs.... Sugar > Eggs.

{9.} Sometimes it's okay to get that extra Dr.Pepper and hot chocolate at work...who's counting calories and sugar intake anyway?

{10.} Look to the prophets for words of wisdom. Thank you Dieter F. Uchtdorf for inspiring me when I needed it most. 

I hope you are having a great week whoever you are that is reading this right now. Peace. Yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment