Thursday, May 19, 2011

New item coming!

Wall prints are in and I love them!! Plan on seeing this beauty in my etsy shop soon.

Today I Faceyed, "I really wish I had more time for brielle design! :( I need to do some rearranging in my life to make it all work. There will be more crafting & creating in the near future...hopefully this weekend!" and I meant it. I really want to work part time this summer and devote the other part of my day to this hobby of mine. I want to dedicate myself towards accomplishing a wonderful goal that I have set and hope that my paths will lead me to where I dream of going. I want you to know that I hope the same for you. ♥ Believe in yourself.

P.S. I want more followers. If you are not a follower yet, follow these simple steps:
1. Click follow me on the side bar.
2. Follow me.
3. Just kidding. I will give you real instructions now.
4. Step number 2 is really to click on one of those Social Media sites.
5. Step number 3 is really to sign in.
6. Step number 4 is to select whether you want to publicly or privately follow.
7. Are you confused with the steps yet because this should really be step number 5. :)
8. I think I'm being funny right now, but I'm probably not.
9. You have now completed all 9 steps in following this blog. Congratulations!

I am also thinking of starting a little giveaway incentive to spread the brielle following love...that will be my pillow thinking tonight. I will decide as to whether I think people will really participate (aka meaning my entire 14 followers!! Whoa!! ;) ) and what I want your prize to be. Of course it will be something cute and handmade from Moi. If you have any ideas or suggestions please comment. You should realize that your chances of winning are very high so I hope you participate in this soontobedecided giveaway incentive! As for now, let's go to bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment