Saturday, April 2, 2011

Photoshoot

I haven't had a photoshoot since I took my senior pictures so I thought I'd do a little mini shoot between the morning and afternoon sessions of General Conference today! With the help of my sister I was able to get a few fun pictures! :) Some serious, some not too serious. haha I originally decided to do this because I am applying for a scholarship and needed to include a recent picture of myself. Hmmmm...would they like the one of me 'myspace style' with my friends, a candid shot from my spring break trip to Arizona, or an old senior picture? Or how about none of the above? Yep, it was definitely time for a lil photo shoot to update my files! :)

I am currently not booking for client photoshoots because I still would like to take a few photography classes and gain experience, but I am very excited to expand once I am ready!



It was us VS. the wind the entire time. Enjoy these windy outtakes! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment