Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Baby Headbands!

I apologize for being so m.i.a. lately. I'm taking 20 credits at school so my focus has been school, school, school for the past few months! I'm hoping that with spring/summer approaching I can get back in the swing of things!

To start us off, I have started making baby headbands! :) Yay! I will post the pictures later, but just know that they're coming!

And because a post is more fun with a picture I thought I'd add in a little tribute to the day: Deron Williams. Yes, I was devastated for 2.2 seconds when I found out that he was going to the Nets until I realized that this (just like the Jerry Sloan drama) might end up being a good thing. But for now, let's all take a moment to say goodbye to the great Deron Williams. Peace Deron.

(My autographed Deron jersey - won't be needing you anymore. Time to put you in my "memory box" for my kids to see!)

No comments:

Post a Comment