Thursday, November 4, 2010

.one.

UPDATE: the necklace sold.
I will be on the hunt for more pearl necklaces so stay tuned for another post this week! I have only one pearl brielle Chic necklace left! Here's what this means:
  • If you want it, contact me ASAP
  • The brielle love is spreading which makes me happy!
  • I will be looking for more pearl necklaces so don't worry, there will be more to come soon! (especially in time for the holidays!)

Thank you all for your kind words lately! I love when someone receives their package and pops me over a message, text or phone call because it is good to know that it got there safely and I get to share the excitement with you! I also just bought a few more great fabrics so I will post about those soon! Happy Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment